“All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players…”William Shakespeare
The political world is a stage that uses the Universal Law. The same directors direct us all using these Universal laws. Right now is the time to wake up and take back our God-given freedoms. What will your first sovereign words and actions be?
The current universal stage
There are Universal Laws that teach us how to exist and create within the realms of our planet. The Hermetica refers to these laws as the Hermetic Principles. As I spend my free time studying the Universal Laws and the Book of Genesis, I am starting to see how the political directors are using the Laws to their own advantage and the “disadvantage” of the many who are ignorant of these laws. And worse, they are using our energies (fear, hatred, lack, etc) to fuel their agendas. Throughout this blog, we are going to explore the Universal Laws and the Book of Genesis. Hopefully from there, we can understand how people in the political realm apply them and how we can start to do the same.
The Seven Universal Laws
First, let’s explore, at a high level, the 7 Hermetic principles:
- Law of Mentalism: All that is physically created is mental in essence because the essence of everything (God) is mind. Another way to look at this law is to know that whatever you think about creating is possible because it already exists within the mind of God.
- Law of Correspondence: This law states, “As above so below”. The 3 planes of existence (or realms) are physical, mental, and spiritual. Whatever happens within one plane is happening to a different degree in the other planes.
- Law of Vibration: Everything moves and vibrates at varying degrees. Match the vibration of your mental state with the vibration of the spiritual realm in order to create it in the physical realm.
- Law of Polarity: Like and unlike are the same. You can reconcile all paradoxes.
- Law of Rhythm: There is a natural flow to all of life with different seasons and day and night to mark time.
- Law of Gender: Gender is everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles. Contrary to popular belief, gender is not a polarity.
- Law of Cause and Effect: I believe that this law should have been the law of rest or surrender. Instead, it became the law of cause and effect, which means if X happens, then it will cause Y to also happen.
The Laws within the Book of Genesis
Next, let’s examine how the Book of Genesis addresses the laws in the first few chapters:
- Law of Mentalism: “In the beginning God created the heaven and Earth…and the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” I believe that this passage talks about how the Mind of God created everything.
- Law of Polarity: “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. …God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.” This line is the Law of Polarity; separating out the different parts of the same thing into opposites.
- Law of Correspondence: “And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.” This passage is the Law of Correspondence, which states, “as above, so below”.
- Law of Vibration: “And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.” This passage is the Law of Vibration; life is always moving and vibrating and creating more of that vibration. When you match the vibration that you want, you get more of that vibration.
- Law of Rhythm: “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:” This passage corresponds to the Law of Rhythm.
- Law of Gender: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” This passage is the Law of Gender. God is both male and female. In conclusion, God made us in that image to contain both the creative and creator energies within us.
- Law of Surrender: “And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.” After we create, we must surrender and allow the design time to mature.
- Law of Cause and Effect: After God rests, the Bible introduces us to the Law of Cause and Effect. The Lord God, not God the Creator, makes a version of man from dust. This Lord is trying to control the outcome of creation and introduces us to cause and effect. If you do X, then Y will happen. We see this law play out in modern days when we try to control everything or when we don’t bring structure into our creation.
Our universal stage perspective
Our world politicians are using the following laws to manipulate the stage to their advantage. These manipulations will continue to affect us until we rise up and take back our Sovereignty.
The stage directors use the Law of Polarity with different parties that appear to be polar opposites but are in fact the same. Imagine standing up with both arms out. Move just your right arm and then move just your left arm. You are the same person controlling both sides of your body. The directors have us believe that we have a choice in who we vote for. Instead they pit the two parties against each other; and therefore, the followers of each party against each other. For example, party A represents these 5 negative beliefs and anyone who sides with that party must therefore also represent those 5 beliefs, even if the party stands for so much more. Unfortunately, many long standing friendships end when the political strife escalates.
Polarity creates extreme opposition and reactions in people. The world feels the effect of this reaction. There is a cause and an effect and that cause and effect creates a vibration. In fact, the reaction is often so negative that it creates more negativity in the world. Who else is done with all of the negative ad campaigns? In the Book of Genesis, the author tells us to go out and multiply. At the moment, we are multiplying more and more anger, opposition, and hatred. If you stopped to think for a moment, do you really dislike all people of one political party or race or sex? Have you even met them all? Do you even know the political views of all of your friends? With this in mind, doesn’t it make you suspicious how much we are being programmed to hate others?
If the stage directors can cause enough of one reaction, then they are likely to create or effect a specific outcome. They use the principle of gender to direct the flow of energy, emotion, and desire (creative/feminine principle) that they are creating throughout the different realms. And then they direct it within their structures (creator/masculine principle) to create their desired reaction. And within this flow or rhythm of energy is our core wounding that keeps us out of balance and swinging from one extreme to the next. I invite you to close your eyes and imagine what your life would be like if you weren’t always fearful or if you felt safe and secure? For a moment, can you picture yourself living in abundance? Before we wrap things up, let’s start making small changes to reclaim our power.
What actions can I take today?
In this moment and in my heart, I hold the belief that we can change our current fate. First, God gives us our Mind. However, our Mind is not our brain; our brain is simply a tool. Our mind gives us the ability to think and to change our beliefs, desires, and our emotions. Of course, it isn’t easy to change, but it is possible. Furthermore, we can hold that new thought until it is created in our physical realm. It is our ability to heal our past and our traumas. We can decide that our circumstances and situations will not define who we are. It is our ability to decide to have a positive mental outlook vs a negative mental outlook. As a matter of fact, God gave us our mind in order to imagine something and create it like God.
God gave us, not once but twice, the ability to be like God and experience good and evil. Polarities cannot actually divide or destroy us. The second time we received it, it was to set us free from slavery. I believe we can use this law to create and be free. I like to give people the example of the polarity of water. We use cold water to cool something that it too hot. And we use boiling water to cook our food. Therefore, what appears to be opposites is the same and, when used properly, it does beautiful healing work in the world. I invite you to look at the polarity in your life. How can you look at it differently? Can you see how it is the same? Finally, can you start to discern when to use each polarity in your life for creation and freedom?
Furthermore, I invite you to look at the vibration that you are attracting in your life. Do you have a positive or negative mindset? For example, are you reacting to things and people in your environment instead of responding? (And we all know with 2020 that sometimes it is hard not to react.) Also, do you have a poverty or prosperity mindset/programming? Are you happy with your life? And if not, how can you change your vibration to start making positive shifts? For example, start looking for things to be grateful for and then write them down. Include the things you love about yourself…about others…and about your job, etc. Allow yourself to experience what can shift with this simple practice.
And if you need help, reach out for healing sessions to release repeating patterns in your life. For example, timeline repair is a powerful Quantum Healing (QHG) tool that collapses old or false timelines and puts you on a higher level timeline. Check out my service offerings for information.
In conclusion, are you starting to question things yet? Conversely, are you starting to look at yourself and how to make internal changes? I’m sure that I can dive even deeper into this topic (and I will in the future). But for now, I wanted to keep this first post from becoming a novel. I’ll continue to explore the Universal Laws and how to harness our God given gifts and rights in my monthly Design your best life mastermind. In this program, I’ll be taking you through modalities and practices to help you create a new life and to clear out false programming and beliefs.